Future of Architectural Design
The market for architectural services worldwide, which was estimated to be worth USD 359.98 billion in 2022, is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2023 to 2030. T
Some of the most popular interior design ideas for 2023 include the return of strong colour, natural stone surfaces, closed floor plans, mixed metal finishes, opulent living, statement lighting, and inspirations from the 1960s and 1970s, notably in furniture design.
These are elements that every future-centric Architect Designing in Saudi Arabia Looks like
Makes your life easier through life problem-free architecture
- Extra storage
- Extra space,
- Extraordinary climate resistance innovations
- Extraordinary flexibility
- Extraordinary sustainable design
3Ms of design
- Mobility, -easily movable and easy to move zoom
- Multifamily- can be used by many families
- Multipurpose-can be used for several puurposes
Convenient and comfortable for all kinds of people
Sustainable design materials
- Using self-generated power with green roofs.
- Hempcrete is a biocomposite , producing positive results.
- Cork, a renewable and biodegradable material , is making a splash outside as sustainable cladding.
- Bioplastic made from agricultural and forestry waste
- K-Briq: Construction waste is used to make modular bricks.
- Chipboard made from potato peel is known as chips board.
- Construction board made from recycled waste paper is used instead of plasterboard.
- Alternative to wood or steel wall frames: wood tube-cardboard studs.
- The incorporation of nanotechnology solar panels into glass will enable energy harvesting in windows.
- Concrete that is self-healing: cracks close on their own.
- Concrete reinforced with nanomaterials such as carbon fibre, extremely strong plastic, or hemp does not require steel rebar.
- High-performance building insulation made with Thermablok aerogel, based on NASA technology
Architectcture that is soothing to mental and emotional health
- The architecture of any building is more than just a visual: it’s an emotional experience that you can only discover for yourself.
- By understanding where your design will fit in the bigger picture, you can make your building as an architectural addition that could help with boosting your mental and emotional health rather than being a distraction from it.
- When it comes to architecture, there are two things that we can learn from the master: form and function.
- We can see this in the work of Frank Lloyd Wright, who focused on how the materials used would work together with your senses, but also in the works of Art Nouveau which used light and shadows to create an atmosphere of tranquility.
AI centric design
Artificial intelligence is the new frontier of design. In the past, most architects struggled to work with 3D models of buildings and designs. But now they are able to use a simple click of their mouse to create your vision. The result? A completely interactive 3D simulation that allows you to design and present your creations in real time. It’s no wonder why AI based designs have become a sought after resource for architects around the world.
Ramy Helmy design
Our architectural design is based on the idea of finding the ideal balance between a structure’s ability to serve a purpose and its aesthetic beauty without sacrificing the comfort or the well-being of its occupants.
We believe a healthy and prosperous home is the foundation for a successful life. We created this building guide to help you embrace the New Sustainable Architecture movement so you can build an earth-friendly, healthy home that suits your lifestyle and budget. Contact us for more details and to grab exciting offers!